NMT: May 3, 2016
BY Jelli ON May 3, 2016 IN Jelli News
Welcome to our bi-weekly blog for the Jelli community, “NMT.” You may wonder where the title of this came from. NMT or “New Music Tuesdays” were one of the most cherished traditions of the music industry, as Tuesdays were the day of the week when new music was released to the public, and music fans everywhere got to check out all of the new stuff. We want to respect that tradition and use this blog as a place to roll out new feature releases, product info and other great stuff for the Jelli community. We’ll “release” NMT on the first and third Tuesday of every month. Enjoy, and rock-on! \m/\m/
Feature of the Week: Attack of the Clones
“The debate is over. Now we need that clone army.” – Aak
In SpotPlan for Advertisers you can easily create a plan, book it and launch the campaign. If you again want to create a similar plan, all you need to do is go to the plan and clone it!
- From your plan workbench, click on the plan you want to replan.
- Use the Action button to select “Clone.”
- You will be re-directed to the planning page, with all planning inputs intact so you can submit or make changes as needed.
Happy creating your very own clone armies!!
Here is how you can do it:
- When creating a new plan, click on the “Show Targeting” button
- If you would like to exclude shows by category (for example, exclude “Controversial” shows), click on the item in the list shown. The category will then be crossed out and have a grey background, indicating that it is excluded.
- If you would like to exclude specific shows, click on the “Shows” tab.
- Here, you can click on the shows you’d like to exclude. The excluded shows will have the same gray background and strikethrough.
Our Super Users Now Have Super Powers!
We had a very exciting past few weeks in Jelli as we began training our Early Access Partners on SpotPlan for Advertisers. The Jelli team spent some time traveling to New York doing hands on training with various partners. This was a great opportunity to get to know our super users better. These early adopters not only learned so fast but also provided brilliant feedback for us. Jelli’s Director of Product also went through our product roadmap, highlighting what’s in store for the future.
All in all we thought it was fun, we hope you did too.
NMT was inspired by the day of the week that the music industry drops new album releases.